Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Anxiety Filled Blondes

 It's finals week for me and Amanda, which means long hours of looking over notes and opening books you have been ignoring for months. It also means texting Amanda about my anxiety and her comforting response that she is about to barf (as far as I know she didn't). So for the past few days, I been living in sweatpants, drinking lots of coffee and wishing that the week goes by fast.
 These photos were taken last week on the first day of spring. The weather was still in the low 40s and windy making a jacket and longs sleeves a must. I'm loving colored jeans right now, they're just so cheerful and springy!
This is what I wore to run some errands like buying a new windshield wiper blade (which broke off while defrosting my car the morning before) and buying new mascara (which I really hate doing). I can never find one I like. Oh, the struggles of being a girl. 
Jacket: Ross, Shirt: F21, Tank Top: Romy, Pants: F21, Shoes: Target, Necklace: Gifted, Ring: Stella & Dot
I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday and now back to studying for me. -S



No comments:

Post a Comment