Thursday, March 8, 2012

That "other" Blonde Squad

Wow, I just found out that a Google search on the words, "the blonde squad" will yield all sorts of spicy results. From clueless, randy super heroes to coeds in short shorts rolling around with technology. So, if you've accidentally stumbled upon us looking for the latter.....sorry, I can't remember the last time I've rolled around with my I-Phone. But, if you want to stick around, I'd love to introduce you to that "other" blonde squad...our Blonde Squad....

When school first started, there was a group of us that naturally gravitated towards each other. We shared similar interests and laid back attitudes. Not being follicly prejudiced myself, I didn't really notice that we shared similar hair hues. A classmate made a passing comment about, "the blonde squad" yadda, yadda, yadda, and some how that name stuck. So when Sara and I decided to start a blog (which was oh, 4 posts ago), we struggled with coming up with a name that would encompass all of our passions for thrifting, fashion, interior design, physical therapy, and general tomfoolery. We decided to go back to our roots (pun definitely intended!), and stick with what we've always been called...the blonde squad.
One of these things is not like the others.....
                                           
Side note: This is the gang at outdoor movie night at Redhook Brewery. When the weather warms up, be sure to check it out!
A-

2 comments:

  1. The happy, giggly ones are always so A-udacious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Anonymous. Those are usually my favorite types! :)

      Delete