Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Thrifted $5 floral Jumpsuit and my logic

One rainy Friday, Amanda and I went thrifting And found this amazing jumpsuit! I would be wearing it in the photo but it's a little hard to take off and definitely not the item to wear if you plan on using the bathroom at some point. I just couldn’t pass it up, I mean it was only $5 and floral and a jumpsuit. And wait there’s more… It also came with a matching Jacket! Complete with huge shoulder pads and all. While I wasn’t sold on the jacket, I did try it on at home and quickly learned that it wasn’t going to work as a jacket for me. It is just too long for my short self. But I hate letting it sit at the bottom of my closet without a purpose. So I did the most logical thing I could think of, I turned it into a dress. As I type that sentence, the thought occurs to me that I could have shorten the jacket and call it a day but what’s the fun in that, right? I am really pleased with how it turned out but I’m still unsure of what to do with the sleeves. To keep them long or cut them short? Right now I am leaning towards keeping them longer but what do you think? -S





4 comments:

  1. I love the dress! Keep the sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! We'll make sure Sara leaves those sleeves on.

    ReplyDelete