Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Thrifted Inspiration (Halleluyer!)

Last Christmas, (I so want to bust out with, "I gave you my heart, but the very next day...") my sweet friend gave me this Ralph Lauren scarf.I love it because it is a classic plaid on one side and unexpected leopard print on the other side.

 Here is my inspiration:



On a recent thrifting excursion, I found this sassy little plaid blazer for $ 5.00. It is a petite size, so I almost passed it up when I first saw it. I am on the taller side, so I thought it wasn't going to work for me.I have the cuffs rolled up in the pictures, but the arm length is surprisingly still fine when the cuffs are not rolled up. So, be sure to try on items that you like that are roughly around your size. Sizing is not uniform, so you never know!


I remembered that last summer I thrifted a leopard print tunic. I slapped the two together and got this!

Thrifted: Blazer (Petite Sophisticate), Animal Print Tunic
Jewelry:F21
Misc: Black Skinny Pants (Target), Pointed Toe Pumps (Payless), Belt (TJ Maxx)
Lips: Cover Girl Outlast All Day Lip Color, Spiced Latte #577
Nails: Sinful Colors, Ruby Ruby #369

Rawr! A-

4 comments:

  1. Such a smart outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Anonymous. It's a little different and a lot fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scarf is so uniquely awesome! I need one. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sasha...yes, it's a good one! I really like to wear with navy too. I noticed that this Christmas RL did a little different version of this one...probably to keep us wanting a new one each year!! ;)

      Delete