Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend Recap

2  Research Journal Article Review papers written (check!)
1  Documentary watched: Bill Cunningham New York  (check!)

In BS news: Sara and I had our first photo shoot. We needed to get a few shots up there on that banner (see us up there?). "Modeling" (and I use that term loosely) was definitely a fish out of water experience for me! Luckily, I won't have to worry about Tyra Banks busting down my door any time soon (Phew, dodged a bullet on that one!). So, just wanted to get it out there that my whole point for the "modeling" is to show you how anyone, any shape, with any style can find awesome finds at thrift stores. However, Sara is a pro at finding her angles...she might just need to watch her back! Tyyyrraaa mail!

Here are a few snaps from the weekend...


  Special thanks to our patient photographer who climbed the stairs of the water tower in Volunteer Park and endured sketchy looks from patrons of the Conservatory. A-

No comments:

Post a Comment