Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope you all are having a nice Easter! Later this evening, I will be going over to my mom's house for Easter dinner. I was reflecting on how much I enjoyed spending time with my family on Easter while growing up. One of my favorite memories is when we lived in St. Petersburg, Florida. Every Easter we would head to Fort DeSoto Beach where my mom would hide our eggs up and down the shore (hmmm..sure hope we found them all!). However, one of my not so favorite memories of Easter is having to pose for pictures with the Easter Bunny (yes, my mom was one of THOSE kinds of moms!). But, it looks like I am not the only one who was subjected to such Easter atrocities! :)







Eeks, I think I am now "officially" avoiding clowns and the Easter Bunny. Did you have to pose with the Easter Bunny too?
A-

(photo credits: pictureisunrelated.com, BroJSimpson.com, forkparty.com, thebloginton.com,joeydevilla.com.bitrebels.com)

2 comments:

  1. Yikes! Those are some seriously scary bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! When I first posted these pictures..I was thinking that it wasn't a terribly festive post...but the pictures secretly made me giggle! :) Amanda

      Delete