Thursday, April 26, 2012

Is it Color or Colour?

Week 2 of my style challenge is color blocking! If you remember this post where I declared my love for colored jeans. Well, I have to say that the two of us are getting along with flying colors (ha, ha get it?) Anyways...
The trend of color blocking is so fun and bright, I just had to give it a try.  As a proud owner of color jeans, it would have been wrong not to, right?
I'm tickled pink with how this outfit turned out. It's so simple and pulled together. I didn't get blue in the face over trying to get dress and I really think this is going to be one of my go-to outfits for those days when nothing else seems to work.
 Ok, I think that enough bad color jokes for one post (I'm a little sad to say that I did Google color jokes just in case I missed a good one. Thankfully, I didn't.) -S
Pants: Forever 21, Shirt: Thrifted, Shoes: Ross, Ring: Forever 21, Necklace: Flea Market, Lipstick: UO Lips "Charmer"






2 comments:

  1. Love the cobalt and pink together and I'm laughing at all your jokes :) Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete