Saturday, April 21, 2012

Mexicali Magic

Just a simple recipe for today. I'm always on the look out for quick, Gluten free meals. And if the meal also provides me with leftovers....Bonus! My little niece RAVED about this recipe. To be honest, I wasn't that excited when I went over to my sister's house to have this for family dinner night. But, it is one of my sweet niece's favorites, so I thought I would give it a shot. And can I just say.....AAayyee Carumba! It was delish!

Mexicali Chicken: 


1 Cup of Cheese (Mexican Mix)                        
3 Chicken Breasts
1 Bunch of Green Onions
1 Can Chili (with or without Beans)
1  3oz. Can Olives
1  7oz. Jar Salsa Verde
1  3oz. Cream Cheese

Cook chicken and then shred into a casserole dish. Mix all other ingredients. Top with cheese. Cook 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until casserole bubbles. 

 ¡Buen provecho! 
A- 

PS This is not my mother's Betty Crocker recipe, I just loved the old recipe card photo.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment