Friday, April 6, 2012

Mirror, Mirror...

For just about as long as I have been searching for the perfect trench coat, I have also been searching for the perfect mirror to hang in my dining room. I have always loved this particular mirror from Z Gallerie. Not being in a particular hurry, I decided to hold out to see if I could find a Hollywood Regency style mirror to re-do at a thrift store.


via zgallerie.com

The thrifting gods have not been smiling upon me, and I have had no luck finding the perfect shaped mirror to hit with some glossy, black paint. That's why I was so happy when I found this mirror at Hobby Lobby. Not an exact replica, but it is also filled with the same glossy black goodness and intricate cut out pattern. It also happened to be on clearance and was over half the price of the Z Gallerie mirror. YEEEAHHH!! Now, I just need to get it hung!


My new dining room mirror....I am going to hang it vertically. 






                                        Here are a few other items that I saw and really liked:
This little table was around $95.00 and was much larger in "real life". I thought it would be great for a bed side table.

Loved this little sun mirror for over my bed. I believe it was only around $ 45.00. Oh, and please excuse my fancy fingers in the photo!  :)





I found these antlers on a previous excursion to H L. They have the same glossy black finish that I love!





Have you been to Hobby Lobby yet? I had visited stores in Texas and Colorado and waited anxiously for years for us to finally get stores up here in Western Washington. I'm sure most of you out there already know about this resource, but if not, check them out for party supplies, decor, and more!

Have a great weekend!
A-

No comments:

Post a Comment