Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thrifted Lemon and Snow Leopard

Ever need a night to get together with the girls to vent, laugh, and hopefully not cry?





This weekend, I sure did! It felt great to get together and have a couple of cocktails, giggle, and get advice. This outfit is what I wore to dinner with my friends. This bright, 3/4 sleeve, lemony blazer was acquired the same day that I got this blouse. I am a huge fan of animal print (I'm sure you have been able to pick up on that by now, right?) and thought the lemon would look great with this thrifted snow leopard blouse. Even though I like to rock fun, bright colors, I thought I would keep my handbag more neutral. I paired my look with this thrifted grey leather bag. While I was waiting for my friends, I popped into Forever 21 and found these perfect yellow feather earrings (while attempting to dodge the harsh, bright lights in the store!). A great night was had by all. Even the waitress mentioned that she liked all of our bright colors. Um, extra tip for her! Thanks, girlfriends!










Thrifted: Blazer (Donna Toran), Snow Leopard Print Blouse (rawr!), Grey Leather Handbag
Misc: Black Trousers (Nine West), Earrings,Ring, Bracelet (F21), Necklace (OFMC=old from my closet), Pointed Toe Pumps (Payless)
Lips and Nails: Wet N Wild, #521A, Sinful Colors-Cuty, #289


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Oh, and sorry for the dark pictures...still working on those photography skills! Oye!
A-

No comments:

Post a Comment