Monday, April 2, 2012

To The Hip Hop Hippity Hop

Today, Sara and I started our second externships. For these rounds, we were both placed in nursing facilities for 7 weeks. I had such an amazing experience today and am just thrilled with my facility. One aspect that I really enjoyed was that each of the therapy rooms has huge windows that face beautiful, manicured gardens. It was a gorgeous sun shiney day here in Seattle today (they are so rare that I actually have to write about them when they occur!), and staring out at the sunshine and blooming flowers made me get inspired for Easter. Here are some ideas/inspirations for Easter that I found online...

via MarthaStewart.com
via messagenote.com
via MarthaStewart.com
via HGTV.com

via SouthernLiving.com

                      
via SouthernLiving.com
                                       

I hop  hope you had a great Monday, too (someone's feeling corny...it's been a LONG day!).
A-


PS  Did I mention that the facility that I am at has a Value Village just down the street.<---Danger!!


No comments:

Post a Comment