Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Warning: Total Self-Indulgent Post

Just like clockwork, I know that it must be Spring. I am starting to get that all too familiar, once-yearly itch. That's right, folks...it's Bang Envy (don't worry, no ointment needed)! I know that there are way more pressing issues in the world then forehead fringe, but these photos of some of my all time favorite bangs have me reaching for my shears.....













This is me with some kinda sorta side bangy things..






 Maybe I'll just go back to my "kinda sorta side bangy" things.  They are much easier to grow out if I hate them. How often       do you change your hair?
A-







2 comments:

  1. I've had my bangs for about a year now and it was fun, but I think I'm over it and ready to grow them out. Two years ago I had a pixie cut and it's grown back. But I'll probably go totally short again in a year or two! Go ahead and cut, it's just hair! It'll grow back if you hate them! Or pin them up...
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously...I agree, I need to just get over it and do it! I used to be way more adventurous with my hair..and besides, we have to just pull it back every day anyway. I bet you looked great with a pixie!-Amanda

      Delete