Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Update

I have to admit, this is not going to be the most exciting weekend update report in the history of weekend update reports. You see, I just have Saturday off this weekend from the externship. That means that I've been running around like a mad woman trying to get all my errands done in one day. I've been a domestic diva today cleaning house, doing laundry, grocery shopping, buying a stop watch so that I can be a better intern, washing the car, and spreading mulch in my flower beds. I got a good work out in lugging these things around...sure hope I'll be able to lug people around tomorrow!



My morning started off with a trip to the vet. About two years ago, I adopted one of my dogs, Rue, from a rescue organization. Her owner had to go to an assisted living facility and give her up. I am a complete sucker for animals and old ladies, and that snippet was all I had to read and the next thing I knew, Rue was mine. Here is sweet Rue on a good day......





              AND  here is what Rue turns into at the vet. The canine version of Hannibal Lecter!                                 It actually takes two people to wrestle all squirmy, nipping 11 pounds of her.


                        Her vet was nice enough to skip the rectal temperature check today. Phew!



I hope your weekend has started off better than Rue's!
A-

PS  Even bigger weekend update news, I finally got a tripod! I will be able to take way more thrifted outfit pictures than having to wait for someone to take pity on me and agree to be my Nigel Barker.<--I wish!!

1 comment: