Wednesday, May 23, 2012

And Speaking Of...


There's a perfect storm a brewin' to fight against blog outfit photos today! You see, it's currently a day full of the puffies....puffy eyes (had to get up WAY too early) and puffy vests (I'm sporting my down filled North Face vest because it is BEYOND cold and stormy here today). So, today's program will be brought to you courtesy of my fingers doing a little internet searching....Enjoy the show...(this corniness must be the too tired part talking!)

 *- Man Candles....and just when I thought perhaps I was tricky enough to coin the term "mandles", it seems that they already exist. Doy!! I thought these were a great version and might make a fun DIY project. A couple of issues though....you might need to sand the rim to ensure that it is not sharp and splintered when you cut the bottles. Oh, and you might also have to drink all the microbrew inside them first to empty the bottle! ;)


or you could just get them here...via Yella Does Stuff Etsy shop


 *-Red and blue color combination love.. here are some lovely photos that I found online....



  












 


 

Hope you are having a nice and puffy free day!
A-

(photo credits: hgtv.com,stylecourt.blogpsot.comandyouarewherenow.worldpress.comckenb.blogspot.comsbchic.com.  kathryn ireland,ioffer.com,decorpad.com,coatalliving.com)


14 comments:

  1. I love those inspirational photos, especially the (interior) design related ones. usually I don't really care about inspirational posts because as much as I've seen those, bloggers only post about homes that are grey/white which in my opinion is super boring. I always use colours when we overhaul something in our house.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, Maiken! Luckily when we bought our house, the previous owner had the whole interior of the house painted in colors that I love. I got to be lazy and just hang pictures! :) Amanda

      Delete
  2. So many great shades of blue and red! Here's hoping tomorrow is warm and bright!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray!..I was able to put the down vest away yesterday! ;) Amanda

      Delete
  3. great photos! I would love it if we followed each other. I'll be following you through GFC!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with GFC or via bloglovin? or even both?

    wolffashion.blogspot.com

    have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gabriele! Thanks for following us! We love to meet new people and would love to follow you back!! Have a great day-Amanda

      Delete
  5. Hi girls, great blog! Great post! I follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adelina! Consider yourself followed back! BTW...I love your personal style..definitely not cookie cutter, and I like that! :) Amanda

      Delete
  6. Love the Shades ,great Comination of Photos!
    i´m a new Follower

    Lovely Greetings from Austria ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, Hi! Welcome! We love to meet new people so consider us following you back! Loved all the colors on your blog! :) Amanda

      Delete
  7. hi, amanda and sara. love the joint blog, and admire the friendship you guys have. :) great inerior inspirations, and i enjoyed browsing. just folloewd on bloglovin and google, and i would be honored to connect on both. hope to visit again, and cheers! :)
    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jasmine! Thanks so much for the follow! We love to meet new people and would love to hear from you, so please do stop by again! Have a great day! :) Amanda

      Delete