Sunday, May 27, 2012

Disheveled With a Side of Doughnut

Oh, sweet doughnutty goodness.....Spending my morning eating a doughnut is a treat for me. Usually, I can manage to avoid them due to: a.) I'm trying really hard to stay in shape for our profession and b.) I really try to avoid gluten (it does Josie Grossie things to me...TMI, much?).

This morning, however, I rolled out of bed and threw on whatever I could find and went out for a doughnut. My doughnut eating ensemble is complete with grey chippy nail polish, random baseball cap, down filled vest (that's right folks, it's fuh-reezing here again!), and Chuck Taylors.





This morning, we frequented Frost Doughnuts. Seattle Metropolitan Magazine voted them as having the #1 and #2 doughnut (their Salted Caramel and Smoky Bacon Maple Bar, respectively).






MARK YOUR CALENDARS!! Apparently, June 1st is National Doughnut Day!?





To our friends outside of US, do you have a national day that involves food? What is your favorite sweet treat?                                             

A-

Thrifted: Chambray Shirt and Jeans.
(photo credit of the first interior photo of Frost: cakespy.com)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment! The jacket is not boucle.I will check and let you know:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that apple fritter looks delicious! Was it? I've been disappointed by many an apple fritter in the past...
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. you drive me crazy with those doughnuts! :D I'm pretty hungry right now to be honest.. but no, I think we don't have a day like that here in Estonia..
    my favourite sweet treat? probably ice cream :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had no idea that we even had a national doughnut day! Mmm..K!? Good choice on ice cream! Yummy! :)

      Delete
  4. i love a chambray shirt. you look amazing, and the doughnuts look delicious. :) love your sneaks. can't go wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thanks so much, Jasmine! I was being silly showing a "real" outfit. You know where you don't think about your necklace, heels, handbag, etc. Thanks for the comment! :) Amanda

      Delete