Saturday, May 12, 2012

Inspiration is Everywhere!

A while back, I took this picture of my pups savoring the only wee little bit of sunshine filtering through my house. Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have to take pleasure in sunshine whenever we can get it! Anywho...I think I ramble on about that topic quite enough!

But, as I looked closer at this picture....something about Rue (my white dog), kept popping out at me........


                                  All I could see when looking at Rue was this famous painting:


Girl with a Pearl Earring by Johannes Vermeer.

Maybe it's time to get the old peepers checked out....but this is what the photo looks like to me.......Do you see it too?

Here is Rue posing for The Pup with a Pearl Earring by EK.

And speaking of...did you happen to catch ScarJo many years ago in the movie , "Girl with a Pearl Earring"? I actually enjoy her work, but thought the movie was "Meh.....", myself.




Where do you get your inspiration from? Now, I'm off to mow my yard as I don't want to waste a sunshiney day or any inspiration lurking about out there!
A-

2 comments:

  1. (unfortunately) I didn't see "that" but your dogs are beyond adorable anyway and I only saw this :P
    now, when it comes to my inspiration I get it from my head mostly :D I don't read fashion magazines, don't watch fashion shows and read very few fashion blogs (I like the more versatile ones the best :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT!!!?? I can't believe you can't see it....<---kidding! :) That's what I love so far about blogging, is meeting super inspiring and interesting ladies like you. Love that you draw most of your inspiration from your own ideas! Have a great week!-Amanda

      Delete