Monday, May 28, 2012

My Life


I thought I wanted to wear a hat today, turns out I didn’t. My head and clothes aren’t speaking today and it’s making my life a little difficult. I assume everyone has those days where the outfit was just much cuter in your head than in reality. So I was left trying on more clothes until the contents of my closet was all over my floor. After 20 minutes of this, I’m left standing in a huge pile of clothes still undecided confused about why I can’t make a decision. Only to realize that I have not eaten anything today but that s'more I made an hour ago and a cup of coffee.

Fast forward 10 minutes later after finishing my toast. I look in the mirror at a random sweater I put on and it actually looks cute. It only to 45 minutes and one toast eating break but I managed to successful get dressed.  
Jeans: Levi, Shirt: gifted, Sweater: F21, Shoes: Payless, Necklace: DIY, Ring: H&M
For the first time today, my sister and I went to the Goodwill Outlet store where they sell everything by the pound. After a long search through all the bids of items like this one:
And other interesting pieces..., we ended up with 7.6 pounds worth of clothes.
 Here's a little peek into our bag of 5 dresses, 2 pairs of pants, 4 scarfs, 1 sweater and 1 tablecloth. It came out to be about $1 per item which is awesome!

-S

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Outfit! Love the Cardigan and the Shoes :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priced per pound, huh? I'll have to look into that!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it was fun but you have to do lots of digging!

      Delete
  3. very cute outfit, and love the color of those shoes!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace disappeared in the 3rd to the last photo?

    ReplyDelete