Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Maxi Made Me Do It

I stopped by a store super quick to buy a binder for my school paperwork........and popped out with a straw hat and a purse! I hate when that happens.

My maxi dress has been aching to be styled in a carefree, rustic, almost islandy feel. And who am I to judge? I gave in to my maxi's whims and paired it with the straw hat that I *accidentally* purchased and low pigtails.



The new envelope clutch. I've been on the hunt for just the right one forever!




                                      And please don't worry....I was responsible and picked out a binder too!
                                                                                       A-


8 comments:

  1. You look stunning! Very island chic. And I'm so relieved you got a binder as well!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Oh, and thanks for your concern about my binder too! ;) Amanda

      Delete
  2. wow, a truly fashionista you are. i'm in love with this look. :)

    have a great wknd!

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jasmine! I see we have a mutual love of the envelope clutch! Can't get enough of them, myself! :) Amanda

      Delete
  3. that's the first long dress I've seen in a long time that I actually like. I love your choice of accessories!

    xx,
    B.
    P.S.: I currently have a giveaway contest on my blog http://good-bad-divine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you very much, Brandy! Thanks for the comment and stopping by.
      I'll have to check out your giveaway. Thanks for letting us know. :) Amanda

      Delete
  4. Great dress! Is gorgeous sweetie and you look so pretty :)

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses *CB*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Caita! I just stopped by your blog...it's great! I'm sure I'll be back! :) Amanda

      Delete