Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sun Day Style


Life has been beyond crazy and unfortunately posting got pushed to the bottom of the list. These photos are a few weeks old. From Mother's day, which seems like a really long time ago now.
 It was a beautiful and sunny day in Seattle and on days like these I always go for my maxi dress. It's makes for easy and comfy dressing on warm days.
Only problem with maxi dresses is remembering to pick up the dress so it's not dragging as you walk otherwise you'll end up with leaves and sticks stuck to the inside which poke you.
The bag and scarf are two of my newest thrifted items. The purse feels so summery and I love that it works as both a clutch and over the shoulder.
Dress: F21, Sweater: Nordstrom, Shoes: Nordstrom, Purse: Thrifted, Scarf: Thrifted, sunglasses: Thrifted, Ring: H&M
-S

5 comments:

  1. gotta say I love your thrifted bag/clutch and those sunnies. I want to find things like that from my hometown thrift stores as well but haven't had that luck yet :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! You've just inspired me to wear a dress tomorrow!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The headscarf looks really cute with the maxi dress!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sara, I think you need to give me that straw bag. K, thnks!! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete