Saturday, June 2, 2012

Hangin out in the Burbs

On Thursday night, I headed out to the suburbs for a night of karaoke with Amanda and some of our classmates. I always feel overdressed when I go out in the suburbs so I wanted to keep my look causal without being sweatpants causal. 

 
It was raining here (shocking, I know) and I was craving bright colors. I love the pink jeans with the denim top; looks fresh and reminds me of summer. By the way, I can't wait for summer to get here, it's taking too long. I'm over the gray sky and I need some sun!


For a while, I thought that the whole color jeans trend wasn't going to last very long. But the more I wear it the more I want to keep wearing it. Love them!


Jeans: F21, Top: Gap, Sweater: Nordstrom, Shoes: F21, Necklace: Thrifted, Ring: Stella & Dot, 
Lipstick: Urban Outfitter "Clover"


I'm loving pinks with purple right now so I'm warning you that you will be seeing a lot more of this color 
combo from me. -S

9 comments:

  1. Love your purple shoes! So pretty! I'm very happy about the colored jeans trend as well, it's so happy! Why should tops have all the fun?
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  2. colourful pants definitely are super popular and I wanted to buy a pair of mint pants from Topshop but finally ended up with a pair of snakeskin-like pants from H&M. your light red ones are fabulous as well. I love the shoes too!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of your pants! Perfect for a rainy day.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com
    d

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Outfit ,you look fabulous! Love the Shoes ♡

    Lovely Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I will come again for sure If you want we could follow each other? Let me know on my blog if you would follow me and I will follow you immediately Have a great day honey
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucija! Sure. let's do a mutual follow. We'll stop by your blog soon! :) Amanda

      Delete
  6. love colored jeans! tho i have yet to get a pair..am pondering turquoise.. yours look fab :-)
    xo,
    annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit and really nice blog! I am a new follower! Hope you follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena! We would love to follow you back! Love all your stunning photographs!

      Delete