Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I Heart Pink

I think there is a time in every girl's life when pink is their favorite color. Though I wouldn't say that it's my favorite color right now; I'm definitely on a pink kick at the moment.

 
My sister even took me shopping for my birthday last week and everything I got was pink (including this dress).  I love the lace and pink together, it's perfect for summer. I have a feeling I will be wearing this dress a lot.


I always get obsessed with things like eating yogurt, watching a certain TV show or wearing pink. I can't seem to get enough than I get sick of it and move on to my next new favorite and the cycle starts all over again. This kind of crazy behavior is how I was able to finish six seasons of the show Weeds in two days and why my sister won't let me buy sunglasses anymore. 



Dress: F21, Scarf: Gifted, Belt: F21, Socks: Target, Boots: DSW, Ring: H&M, Sweater: ?


Also I can't believe that I'm wearing tall boots, knee high socks and a scarf in the middle of June. The sunshine is taking forever to get here. 
  -S

8 comments:

  1. gosh, it definitely seems that the weather over there is a lot worse than here which is shocking to me because we always have the crappiest weather! :O anyway, I actually wanted to say I LOVE your new dress, it's pretty perfect for sure! and yeah, pink definitely can be pretty addictive sometimes :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather is slowly getting better! Plus summer never really starts til July around here anyways.

      Delete
  2. Amazing Outfit ,love it! You look gorgeous :)

    Lovely Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty, I like this color combination and the green scarf looks cozy but still summery. I was just wondering today how I could be warm AND summery and I think you found the answer!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink look so lovely on you!!! And I love how you pair your pink dress with a green scarf which add a summer touch to this entire look!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. That pink lace is so gorgeous! I can't believe you're wearing boots either...it's been close to 100 degrees here!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's a cute obsession. :)

    great shade of pink! love the green and pink together. :) you look great!

    have a great wknd, both! :)

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete