Monday, June 4, 2012

Sushi and Grimm

On Friday night, my sister and I took a walk down the street from her apartment and picked up some sushi. After dinner, she showed me the t.v. show Grimm which is her new favorite show at the moment. The show takes place in Portland, OR and they actually film there, too. I love when shows do that.


This purple blazer was picked up on a thrifting trip with Amanda and our friend Ann. I think that part of the fun of thrifting is coming home with something completely unexpected like with this blazer. I never thought about owning a purple blazer but I'm really glad I do.


The other thrifted item from this outfit is the clutch. It's awesome for two reasons. One: it has a hinge style opening. Two: it's made from eel skin, which always reminds me of the wallet my dad had when I was a kid.


Blazer: Thrifted, Shirt: F21, Jeans: Old Navy, Shoes: F21, Bag: thrifted, Necklace: Made by me, 
Ring: Made by my grandma, Lipstick: Jemma Kidd 

 
Have a wonderful week! -S


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit & pics <3 <3 <3

    Nice blog honey..do check out & follow mine
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi =)
    Im a new follower, dear*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us too! We had another meal of sushi again today! We're following you back!

      Delete
  3. got to say I just love the combination of your purple blazer and coral top! oh, and the self-made necklace you've added is such a great accessory! you totally match with the pretty flowers ;)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!!!!great style!!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete
  5. The purple and pink look so pretty together! And I'm so impressed that your necklace is DIY.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great necklace! Cool clutch, too. It's connections like your connection to your dad that make clothes and accessories so special!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loooove the outfit!
    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purple blazer!! I really need to go thrifting more.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit post :) The purple really suits you and I really like your necklace!

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete