Friday, June 15, 2012

Sweatsuit Alternative

Some days are sweatshirt days. When I got out of class, it was pouring down rain and all I wanted to wear was comfy clothes; which in my world means a sweatshirt and flats.


Also when I don't feel like being fancy, I try to trick people into thinking I tried by wearing lots of jewelry or bright red lipstick. As you can see I went with jewelry and I did my hair, that always helps too.


I told my sister that I took outfit photos of this look and she said "Tim Gunn always says that everyone need an alternative to the sweatsuit". I told her I think this counts as that.


Pants: Gap, Shoes: F21, Sweatshirts: Russell Athletic, Shirt: Hanes Men, Necklace: F21, Bracelets: Thrifted (Value Village and Goodwill), Ring: Gifted

Have a great weekend! -S

3 comments:

  1. Great outfit!
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so pretty! Have a great weekend!
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the whole casual look and how you've accessorized it!! great! :)

    http://www.beautydiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete