Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What Lies Beneath


"Like a Siren, she calls to me..."


















Another Day of Sushi + Another Day of Wet=Today's Under the Sea Inspiration (makes complete sense, right?).

I hope something out there inspires you too today!
A-


(sources:Lanvin/Elle.com/DKM Accessories.com/For The CrossJewelry-Etsy/Blue Bayer-Etsy/Naturalist Collection-Etsy/Modtoast.Ecrater.Com/Mattijs X United Fan Shoes/Mermaidescapes.tumbler.com/MiriamHaskell/Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History/Lyrics: In God's Country, U2)

6 comments:

  1. Great stuff! I especially like that third photo- is it a necklace? Two?
    --TS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! It's a great necklace! Just an FYI if you are interested...here is the link that I found it at:

      http://www.etsy.com/listing/62716231/mermaid-necklace-seahorse-necklace.
      I really like the earrings that go with it too!

      Hope you're have a great day! :) Amanda

      Delete
  2. such a great inspiration post! I like the theme you've chosen and I actually think I would wear all those goodies when I had the chance :P for an example how fierce are those mint booties!!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh.My.Goodness., Maiken! Uh, those booties are so fierce!! That company has so other insane (in a good way!!) shoes too! ;) Amanda

      Delete
  3. http://www.designdarling.com/collections/decor/products/coral-candelabra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! Oh, and I think I now need a monkey candlestick holder now too! Also, I checked out the shop owner's blog too and might have to add one more thing to the reading list.

      Delete