Friday, September 28, 2012

Another Day, Another Outfit

Unfortunately I don't have any great stories about margaritas like Amanda but I did have Mexican food for lunch yesterday, so that's something, right? 


In fact my week was pretty uneventful. The high points included buying a new pair of shoes, trying somewhat successful at highlighting mine and my sister's hair (these pictures were taken before dye job) and most important of all I broke my new favorite pair of sunglasses.


Dress: F21, Shirt: Thrifted, Boots: DSW, Necklace: Thrifted, Ring: Gifted, Lipstick: Cover Girl- #200 Sultry


My necklace is a twisted rhinestone pendant that I got at the Fremont Sunday Market. This is by far my favorite Sunday market in Seattle. Mostly because from the outside it looks like your typical farmers market but there is a whole section that is more flea market (which I love). And there is one can't miss table full of costume jewelry (which I really Love).


Have a Wonderful Weekend!  
-S



8 comments:

  1. The dress is so pretty! You look adorable :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally like what you're wearing here. the dress under the sweater looks lovely and I love the necklace. such an unique piece.
    happy weekend, Sara!

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful necklace! The Fremont market is totally more than just vegetables! I haven't been in a while, but I always enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in this outfit. I can't wait to see the new hair! And boo to broken sunglasses!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Love,

    Super post!
    You have a fabulous blog.
    We can follow each other if u want :)

    Have a great week!

    Nicoleta

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely adorable, but so sorry to hear you broke your new favorite pair of sun glasses. No fun.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete