Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's Fall and it's my Favorite

 It's been unusually warm this September and I have been waiting for temperature to drop just enough so I can wear a sweater. Cause it doesn't really feel like Fall without a cozy sweater.


As much as I thrift, I had never been to a holiday sale before. I figured that the sale prices were not worth the crowds (sort of how I would rather sleep in on Black Friday than face a herd of people all looking for cheap TVs). But while Amanda and I were thrifting on the Friday before Labor Day, she mentioned that the deals are really good on sale days. And was she ever right, I ended up with this sweater for only $ .99!


 I love the simplicity of this outfit. Now that I photography my clothes on a regular basis, it's easy to get caught in the idea that adding more accessories makes an outfit more interesting and in turn better but sometimes easy and simple is the way to go.  


Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Levi's, Shoes: Gifted, Ring: Gifted, Lipstick: Ulta Lip Crayon- Muse

-S

8 comments:

  1. I do appreciate a simple outfit, especially if there's a pink shoe involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet deal! i love your foot tats! how crazy you just moved from seattle! i just moved her not that long ago :) yeah i think sometimes i would like to live somewhere it is warm most of the time!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jessica! No worries....Sara (with the sweet foot tats) still lives in Seattle. Although, I try and convince her all the time to move down here with me to San Diego. ;) Amanda

      PS Sara, you look so cute. I can't believe how long your hair is getting!

      Delete
  3. what a cute sweater that is. looks lovely together with the classy blue jeans and those bright pink flats. I also appreciate simple outfits.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good simple outfit too. And I love the pink flats, how cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall is quickly becoming one of my favorite seasons. And you look adorable. Love the simple pop of color, and that sweater looks so cozy!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that sweater (and sweater weather). and those shoes are the perfect pop of color!

    ReplyDelete