Friday, January 18, 2013

Plaid Pants and a Sales Rack

Or how I ended up with this outfit. I made a quick trip to Target yesterday and there was a major sale on clothes going on and I picked up this lovely little sweater for $7 which is awesome.


So in honor of my new sweater I pulled out my plaid polyester that swish when you walk pants. These pants are 1/3 of my pants suit gifted to me by one of my grandmothers. You can see how I wore the skirt portion here.


These pants feel like really fancy pajamas which I have not decide is a good or bad thing yet. But all in all, there a good pair of pants to have if I ever start playing golf or find myself selling used cars in 1975.


Sweater: Target, Pants: Gifted, Shoes: Gifted, Ring: Gifted

 Have a wonderful weekend!
-S

1 comment:

  1. those pants look lovely with your new fancy sweater and I also like those heels. must love sales, I guess :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete