Monday, January 14, 2013

Sweaters and Weather

Hello All,
 I'm getting back into the swing of things around here and posting again! Yay!


So what's been going in my life? Well, I got a haircut and I'm still in love with this sweater. I posted about in here in September and have been wearing it pretty much nonstop since.


It's been cold in Seattle as of late, there is still frost on the ground in the afternoon and no rain. Weird winter weather = layers = more chances for me to wear this sweater. There's some good logic for you.


Jeans: Levi's, Sweater: Thrifted, Jacket: Thrifted, Boots: D.S.W, Ring: H&M, Lipstick: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter #095 Crème Brulee

-S

6 comments:

  1. sweaters definitely are must-haves these days so I completely understand what you're saying. I also really like your jacket. such a lovely pattern. and I'm thinking about visiting a hairdresser too :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sweater! I agree, while cold weather may not be my fav, I sure love layering up for it. Cute jackets, scarves, boots, love em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is so fun! Love them pinned with those boots.
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this jacket! Totes jelly!!

    ReplyDelete