Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Today exists so I could wear this sweater

Some days are comfy sweater days, like today. I got this sweater on a trip I took to Ireland with my mother when I was 18 years old. It's so warm and I love it. 


I also think it would make a great movie theater sweater cause the AC seems to always be on in those places. I didn't go to a theater but I did watch a movie in this outfit. The movie Jeff who lives at home, in case you were wondering, I thought it was funny and my friends thought it was weird.


In other news and I know I'm totally late to this party but The Blonde Squad now has Instagram. I'm having so much fun posting and looking at everyone's photos. I can't believe I waited this long to sign up!


Jeans: Old Navy, Top: Nordstrom Rack, Sweater: From trip to Ireland, Shoes: Steve Madden, Ring: H&M

-S

2 comments:

  1. it's a great outfit to see a movie. classy and warm.. such a cute sweater btw. I like it. and I will see a movie on Saturday with my fiance :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable, girl! Loving that sweater! And I adore Jason Segel, so I'm sure I'd love that movie!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete