Thursday, February 28, 2013

Look what I Got Link Up: Thrifted Rain Boots

As I fell asleep, I blissfully thought of my clothes. Particularly how cute my gap skirt would look with my new rain boots and knee socks. So I mentally went through my closet, picking a top for this outfit. In my half awake state I settled on my pink v neck with a mental note to try the whole thing on in the morning. I endedswapped out the shirt for a sweater


My new thrifted rain boots were $8.00 from the president's day sale at Goodwill. The skirt and sweater were also thrifted. The gap skirt cost $5.00 and the sweater was $0.99! 


Skirt: Thrifted, Rain boots: Thrifted, Sweater: Thrifted, Socks: Target, Necklace: Thrifted, Ring: H&M


I'm linking up with Look What I Got hosted by 
Sharon of The Tiny Heart and Tara of Penniless Socialite


  
-S


5 comments:

  1. I also think of possible outfits as I go to sleep...haha. Glad to know I'm not the only one that does this. Thanks for linking up!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    February Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to do the same thing btw.. I mean I picture my outfits in my head before I go to sleep and then in the morning search out all those pieces I was thinking about.
    I like what you're wearing here and that golden necklace is such a fabulous accessory, I must say. spices things up a bit.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there,
    Awesome deal! I always love finding thrift treasures. :)

    Life is a beautiful struggle
    Take me to Tarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice top!!!:)
    Come and visit me : www.olivains.com

    ReplyDelete