Friday, February 1, 2013

Seattle Girl vs The Rain

It's raining so please excuse my hair. Between wearing a hood-less coat and it being that misty, spitting type of rain, my hair just wasn't going to stay straight. 


I spent the day shopping with a friend and she was kind enough to take photos for me. We went to a Volunteer Park in Seattle which is not only home to a normal park but also has a museum, a conservatory, a reservoir, and a water tower. Amanda and I took our banner photo at this park, too! On a "nice" day, you can usually see the Space Needle in the background. You'll just have to imagine it's on my left for now.


Top: Thrifted, Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Boots: DSW, Bracelet: Gifted, Ring: Gifted


While taking these photos, my friend mentioned Zoolander. Everyone knows you can't say Zoolander and not make the face.


Have a great weekend!
-S



3 comments: