Thursday, March 21, 2013

Look what I got Link up: Black T-shirt

If you have ever read the my edit blog, you probably heard of Joe Fresh brand. And if you follow any department store news or randomly see things on twitter (which is usually my way) then you would have known that J.C. Penney is now carrying Joe Fresh. Anyways on with my point...


The other day I stopped by JCP to check out their new Joe Fresh section. I ended up buying two v neck t-shirts, one in black and other in white. You know when you find a white t and it's so thin you can see your whole hand through it, really who wants to wear. But that's not the case with the Joe Fresh shirts, they are thick and long and dare I say one of the best T-shirt I have found in a really long time!


As you can see it was very windy here in Seattle. It was raining on and off all day so I had take photos fast before it started to rain again. The weather also explains the layers and colors even though it's now officially spring.


Jacket: Thrifted, Sweater: Miroa, T-shirt: Joe Fresh via J.C. Penney, Flats: Gift, Ring: Gift

-S
I'm linking up with Look What I Got hosted by Sharon of The Tiny Heart and Tara of  Penniless Socialite

9 comments:

  1. I love Joe Fresh! They actually have a whole store in the mall near me. They have the best basic pieces. Thanks for linking up!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    March Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


    Review my web blog - avis binoa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the casual yet sophisticated look.

    xoxo,
    Betina
    The Boyfriend Project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi colleagues, its great article on the topic of educationand entirely defined, keep it up all the time.


    Check out my website ルブタン

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog right here! Additionally your website a
    lot up fast! What host are you the usage of?
    Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink in your host? I want my web site
    loaded up as fast as yours lol

    Feel free to surf to my web site: ルブタン靴

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written
    article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to
    read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post.
    I will definitely comeback.

    Here is my site; cheap nike air max

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog- are you taking a break right now? Good luck finishing up the school year!

    ReplyDelete