Monday, August 26, 2013

Creamsicle

This outfit makes me feel like a cremesicle and I mean that in the best way possible.  If I'm going to wear a sweater in August, it should remind me to eat more ice cream. That's called balance, people. Warm weather + sweater = ice cream.


Plus I'm 99% sure that dressing like desserts is going to be a thing. So you should probably hop on the bandwagon now before it's too late.


Oh, and yes, they will be serving desserts on this wagon.


Sweater: Target, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Tank: Etiquette, Heels: Payless, Sunnies: Goodwill, Necklace: Thrifted, Ring: Fuego

 -S

4 comments:

  1. Yay for the desserts and outfits wagon! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want a creamsicle, haha! I'm totally on board for clothes inspired by desserts :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    So Kate Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to get some ice cream after writing this post myself!

    ReplyDelete