Thursday, August 29, 2013

My Camouflage Dreams

Last week I decided I needed camo pants in my life. I've thought about it before but was never ready to commit. That all changed when I told my friend, I would like a simple camo item and I couldn't stop thinking about it after that.


So I headed down the mall to visit Forever 21. I didn't find any pants I liked enough to override my laziness of trying things on when every girl and their mom was doing back to school shopping.


But I did find this top on the sales rack which was an extra 50% off the marked down price! Meaning it only took $5 to fill my camo needs and was able to get a few other things as well. Success!


Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Thrifted (Gap), Shoes: Gifted, Sunnies: Dollar Tree


Link Up with Tara and Sharon
-S

8 comments:

  1. well, at least you got something in that print. and what a fierce pattern mixing! I sure like it. I also like those red chairs :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute combo! Thanks for linking up today!

    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the combination of the camo with that skirt. I have that same skirt, but haven't paired it with anything that isn't just a plain top or sweater. I think you've inspired some new love for that skirt when I experiment a bit more with my outfits!

    xoxo Jackie

    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear it! This is the first time I paired it with a print but I have a feeling I'll be mixing this skirt with more prints in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I had my sister take the photos and she insisted that the red chairs be in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you styled this outfit! The camouflage looks so chic, nice!

    ReplyDelete