Thursday, August 8, 2013

Summertime and the livin' is easy

For some reason, getting dress has been more of a hassle lately. I don't know if it's just the fact that it's summer and hot out or what. All I wanted was an easy, comfy like pajamas but appropriate to leave the house in look, I mean Wednesdays are a struggle as is.


Sure, it's not the most flattering thing I own; I mean it's practically a nightgown but I love it. 


It's a whole lot better than wearing sweatpants, too. Plus now you can help me decide if the pattern is more rainbow clouds or rainbow galaxy? I go back and forth on the issue.


Dress: Thrifted, Shoes: Thrifted, Sunnies: Thrifted, Ring: Thrifted

Link up with Sharon and Tara 
-S

10 comments:

  1. I love the mix of colors so much, and I find very interesting the combination violet and orange! Great job!
    Follow me on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so cute and comfortable! Great summer outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress look sooo comfy! It is perfect for a hot summer day! Thanks for linking up with us :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Rad Market Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really comfy! Sometimes I think I should belt it but that would take away from the comfy factor too much!

      Delete
  4. It is so hard to get motivated on a hot summer day. This dress is great! Perfect for the heat and has a great print.

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hot weather is the worst, I'm ready for fall!

      Delete
  5. Wait! I recognize that dress, did you get it here?

    ReplyDelete