Thursday, September 26, 2013

Heels and a Sweatshirt

Today's post is a continuation of yesterday's DIY, showing you how I styled my sweatshirt. Today also marks the first day, I didn't get bored half way through my fishtail braid and give up.


Okay, that's a lie. I did get bored and give up the first time. But I successfully made it through my second attempt which has never happened before so I'm calling today a win.


There is something truly wonderful about being able to wear heels and a sweatshirt. It feels chic and pulled together without being over the top.


Sweatshirt: DIY, Jeans: Levi's, Shoes: Gift, Purse: Thrifted, Ring: Stella & Dot, Necklace: Gift, Sunnies: Thrifted, Lipstick: Rimmel London Kate #113


Link Up with Sharon and Tara and Ashliegh
-S

1 comment:

  1. The lace detail is such a pretty touch! I cannot for the life of me do the fishtail braid. I feel like I need another hand or something. Thanks for linking up :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sept. Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete