Friday, September 13, 2013

I like big bows and I can not lie

A quick Hello on this Friday afternoon! Life has been busy, the weather been hot and my lack of patience that it's not fall yet has lead to no photos.  But today, the temperature dropped and I needed to wear warmer clothes, yay!


This sweatshirt was a little DIY from a year ago which I love but my sister hates. She thinks the big bow is weird. I, on the other hand, think it's awesome!


Also wanted to mention that the blonde squad is going to Canada next week for the Vancouver Fashion Week. I'm really excited to go and there will be some fun post up sometime next week!


Sweatshirt: DIY, Jeans: Nordstorm Rack, Shoes: Gifted


Happy Weekend! 
-S

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm envious of your trip! I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete