Friday, September 20, 2013

My Canadian Adventure- Day 2

Wednesday's show started off with fashion students. LaSalle College was a partner with Vancouver Fashion Week and four of their recent graduates got the chance to show off their designs. 

 Jesper Annerstedt

Carolina Rojas

Sonya Jang

Jenna Cotton

Behene from Vancouver who designs Indo-Western Womenwear

I love the blue and it looked amazing on this model!

Vivid Haiku 

This collection was soft, ladylike and beautiful. As well as one of my favorites of my whole trip.


Angela Huang from Vancouver designs Womenwear. Her all white collection was a wonderfully cohesive show and her attention to detail was amazing. 


Firan&Rose, UK Womenwear Desinger

L'enfant Terrible, Womenwear from USA (I think CA?)


The Unified Theory from Canada was one of my other favorites. I loved the production of the show. Not only were her clothes lovely with sorta prairie vibe but her first model walked out carrying a shotgun which was pretty badass. The music was awesome and the pioneers backdrop photo was perfect. 


I'll be back on Monday with a recap of day 3!
-S

2 comments:

  1. I love the name Vivid Haiku! I gotta look them up online to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great collection! I found a YouTube video from the show, you need to check it out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx0JT2C4UQA

    ReplyDelete