Monday, September 23, 2013

My Canadian Adventure- Day 3

Day 3 started my favorite way with a shopping trip. With the help of yelp, I found a few local vintage shops and spent most of my day, searching though racks and falling in love with everything. Sadly, I only came away this a pair of vintage sunnies. But I did decide if I ever win the lottery, I'm going to spend all my money on this street. 


Lili Ming from China. Her clothes were amazing hand knit pieces and each one was more beautiful than the next. It was definitely one of my top favorite shows!


Papillon, Vancouver and LA based Designer


Nikki Babie from Victoria

It's a little hard to tell but that is a real dog she holding. It was super cute! He was so calm, just looking around at everyone in the crowd.


Kristina Banden, designer from Vancouver

I really wish i had gotten a good shot to the back of the wedding dress. It had beautiful beading in the back.


All in all, it was great fun to watch the shows and see the fashion world up close. I would like to thank everyone behind Vancouver Fashion Week allowing me the opportunity to be "media" for a few days. I had a blast!
-S

4 comments: