Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sweater Weather

I live for sweater weather! I'm one of those weird people that spends all summer dreaming about Fall. For as long as I can remember, Fall has always been my favorite season. It's just the best time of year! I can't get enough of the changing leaves, the crisp air and the pumpkins.


I'm starting to make my list of things I want to do this fall like visit a pumpkin patch, carve pumpkins, drink cider and watch Hocus Pocus for the millionth time.


Not to mention go to the Goodwill Glitter Sale, roast pumpkin seeds, and see Catching Fire in the theater.


Sweater: Thrifted, Shirt: Thrifted, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Boots: DSW, Ring: F21, Necklace: Gift

 
Do you have any big plans for Fall?
-S

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Hawks colors. We should watch Hocus Pocus on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete