Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Girl's Gotta Do What A Girl's Gotta Do

I started out my day in a skirt but after running around all day which included a shopping trip to the mall. I was ready to not be in a skirt and heels anymore but I need to stop by my sister's house and I was meeting friends for dinner so there was just no time to go home to change. I did the next best thing, change into my new legging before leaving the mall.


Sweater: Thrifted, Legging: F21, Boots: DSW, Ring: Stella & Dot


As few months ago, I thrifted this sweater. Normally, I don't check out in the mens section but my friend was looking so I did too and that is where we found the robot. It's such a cool sweater and the back is pretty funny, too.


Here is my friend and her new boots which she also changed into at the mall. We were really excited about our new clothes.


-S

No comments:

Post a Comment