Tuesday, October 1, 2013

If a little is good, more must be better

We all have those pieces of clothing that we love but never seem to fit into our clothing routine. You know the top or skirt you always try on but end up taking off because it's never right.


For me, that item is this top. Usually, I just don't like how I style it. And this morning was the same, I didn't like it with any of my jackets. I went to grab a boring black cardigan but instead found my pink polka dot one. And I thought to myself what goes better with pink polka dots than more pink polka dots. 


Most of the time this much pink would be over kill but somehow it works. I'm calling this look "mixing sort of matching prints." I'm adding it to my collection of trends I'm making happen this year. In case you missed it here is the other trend I started Dressing like Desserts.


Sweater: Thrifted, Top: Ross, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Boots: DSW, Ring: Fuego

Also please enjoy this crazy wind picture of me. 

-S

2 comments: