Wednesday, October 16, 2013

To The Pumpkin Patch

I was born, raised and will forever be a city girl so it's probably no surprise that I've only been to the pumpkin patch a few things in my life. Yesterday, my friend  and I took a drive up north to visit one of the many pumpkin patches in the  greater Seattle area. It was so much fun and we will be coming back next year!


We stopped to take way too many photos including those funny face cut-out photo boards and you have take a picture in front of a John Deere; I'm pretty it's a farm rule. Along with the picking of pumpkins, there was also a pumpkin cannon, corn maze and hay rides. All the fun fall activities you could ever want to do.


 My friend with our wheel barrel; this was also her first trip to the pumpkin patch. She has been friends with me long enough to know that I have no upper body strength and no help when it comes to heavy lifting. She was kind enough to push the wheel barrel all over the patch and up a hill which I greatly appreciated.


Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Tank Top: Equitte, Boots: Thrifted, Sweater: from my grandma's closet, Sunnies: Thrifted, Lipstick: Rimmel London Kate #109


Happy Wednesday!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment