Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Whirligigs and Flu Shots

This is the outfit I got a flu shot in. In running out the door for this always annoying but important errand, I figured I could take a few photos as long as I was out. But in my rushing to get the doctor office, I didn't think to put on any jewelry and my outfit really suffered for it. 


I guess it's one of the funny parts of documenting my outfits, I really see what works and what doesn't. At times like these, I'm reminded of Cher from the movie Clueless who said "I don't trust mirrors, so I always take Polaroids."  


I stopped at one of the Seattle city lights substations to take photos in front of the whirligigs. It was build in the 70's and was one of the first major integrated art pieces in the city. I have not been since I was little but it was the perfect day to stop, there was just enough wind to make the whirligigs spin.

 Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Jacket: Thrifted, Top: Thrifted, Shoes: Gift, Lipstick: Loreal Infallible #310 Crimson


-S

3 comments:

  1. I've never been there, I should go check it out sometime. Thanks for the flu shot reminder, too. You look super chic in your thrifted tops. I think I might have the same jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun little stop! My dad would take us when we were kids. Thanks, I love this jacket, I wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last pic has fierce written all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete