Sunday, December 1, 2013

A Promise of Blogmas: Day 1

It's December 1st and a part of me can't believe it! Where did the time go? Usually in November, I get scooped up in all the excitement of Thanksgiving and Christmas that I forget to blog any of it. This year with all my energy being poured into my awesome Halloween costume, my blogging stopped in mid October. So with all the vloggers and bloggers doing blog/vlogmas, I thought I would join in the fun and get myself back in the blogging mode. In case you don't know what blogmas is, it's blogging every day until Christmas.

Here are a few photos from my instagram  from the past two months:

My Halloween costume that I bedazzled with about 1700 rhinestone to become a toddler in tiara.

 Amanda was in town so we had to have dinner with our friend Ann.

My sister and I are taking a trip to Disneyland in January so we are watching as many movies as possible in preparation.

The one and only photo I took during Thanksgiving of my aunt's dog looking cute begging for food.


My friend has also started a fashion blog. If you have a moment please check her blog out and follow her on instagram.

Until tomorrow,
-S

2 comments:

  1. hey! long time no see! I'm loving your Halloween costume. the whole idea actually! I think it's pretty brilliant ;) and the doggie.. awww! my Elvis does the same moves by the way but not because of food. he does this when he wants to see something that is higher :D

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, It was a really fun costume to wear! I think it's so cute when dogs do that, it reminds me of a meerkat.

    ReplyDelete