Monday, December 16, 2013

Dance Show Outfit: Day 16


It was the winter show for the dance program I work for this past Saturday. My challenge when getting dress for dance performances is looking like a teacher. So often because I'm short and have a baby face, many people assume I'm a student. That's always an awkward moment when I have to explained that I'm actually an adult. But that's part of fun of being short, right? Ok, maybe not.


Most of the time when I try to look more grown up, I wear heels but that doesn't really work when running around back stage with a bunch of kids. So I went with all black cause nothing says I belong in a theater more than that.


Sweater: J.C. Penney, Dress: H&M, Shoes: Juicy Couture via Goodwill, Necklace: Gift, Ring: Vintage Costume


-S

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is making me want a collar necklace!

    Emmett - Hippie Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my collar necklace! It's such a fun statement piece!

    ReplyDelete