Thursday, December 5, 2013

My Pretty, Pretty Coat: Day 5


I'm kind of obsessed with my coat. I mean the color is amazing! Plus it's vintage and belonged to my great aunt. It's one the pieces she picked up during her travels and I adore it so much.


I love mixing the old coat with my new beanie (which was a whole $5 at H&M). The hat gives the look a modern vibe and makes the coat more everyday wearable.

Coat: Vintage, Hat: H&M (men's), Top: JC Penney, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Shoes: Payless

Link up with Sharon and Tara
-S

4 comments:

  1. THAT coat! I adore the color a lot <3

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I will definitely check out your blog!


    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also obsessed with your coat. Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Rain Caper Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete