Thursday, December 12, 2013

Rain, Rain, Rain: Day 12

Trying to take photos is the rain is always a struggle but add in a trash collector dressed as Santa going by plus this crazy loud bird squawking at a squirrel, neighbors on their roof hanging Christmas lights and at point, I thought the mailman had shown put too. Let me tell you it was a stressful 10 minutes. 


Sweater: Thrifted, Jeans: Nordstrom Rack, Scarf: Gift, Booties: Nordstrom Rack, Ring: H&M


This look is another version of my "winter uniform". The highlight of this outfit are my new hunter rain booties! I went shopping with my sister and while she was looking at dresses, I ended up in the shoe section. I found these little babies which is perfect because my current rain boots I thrifted last winter have a rip in them. So I gave myself at little early Christmas present.


Link up with Tara and Sharon

-S

5 comments:

  1. Mrs_Jack_of_all_tradesDecember 13, 2013 at 12:21 AM

    I have my hunter boots I bought many years ago and yet I only used them a handful of times.. that's the not so beautiful bit about living in the desert!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI!
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES (a fashion and life-style blog)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I wish you had taken a photo of the Santa trash collector! I had no idea Hunter made rain booties...cute!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them living in rainy Seattle! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that Hunter made booties either until I found them! I really like them; perfect for running around the wet city.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shorty rain boots! Thanks for linking up for Look What I Got. Hope to see you back tomorrow!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    $40 Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete